Around the lakes there are many climbs that lead to villages, now forgotten, where time seems to have stopped at the beginning of the 1900s, with climbs of all kinds: steep, long, constant and, most important, not busy.
In fact, just leaving the main busy roads along the lake you find peace and quiet on some secondary roads.
Our proposals range from easy tours of 50 km with 500 m gradient, to long tours of 120 km with 1700 m gradient.
Here are our road bike tours:
- ALPE OMPIO SU STRADA
- CICOGNA SU STRADA
- GIRO SU STRADA TRA LA VAL CANNOBINA E LA VAL VIGEZZO
- ALPE QUAGGIONE IN BICI DA STRADA
- ALPE CAMASCA E GIRO DEL LAGO D’ORTA
- LAGO D’ORTA, COIROMONTE, LAGO MAGGIORE
- GRAVEL TRA IL LAGO D’ORTA E IL LAGO MAGGIORE